Thursday 26 November 2009

Are you listening to Parov Stelar yet???

Parov Stelar

I can’t get enough of Parov Stelar, I really can’t.  It just makes me gleeful and happy to listen to his music and my favourite time of day is when I get off the train and can switch my iPod up full blast and listen to “Charleston Butterfly”.

I just got his new album Coco and it is phenomenal.  Unfortunately, he hasn’t made very many videos which is disappointing as I’d love to see these songs visualised.

These are my favourite three songs but they are music only, no videos:

And these are three videos I did manage to find of his:

(This is the first song I ever heard of his)

(And I absolutely love this one)

Seriously, rush off right now and buy one of his albums. 

Parov Stelar website

iTunes ¦ Amazon

Twitter ¦ MySpace ¦ Facebook

Etage Noir recordings YouTube channel (with official videos from his new album)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© 2005 - Mandy Southgate | Addicted to Media

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig